Citroen C3 maps help

This is the Connected NAV system.
Main Features: It is a fully integrated Telematics System featuring CarPlay, Android Auto, Real Time Services, Voice Commands, High-Res Display, 3D Navigation, Bluetooth Hands Free & USB. 2 versions of the system are available NAC (Navigation Audio Connectée) and RCC (Radio Couleur Connectée) or Connected Colour Radio, which does not have the Integrated Navigation or Live Services.

Moderator: GiveMeABreak

iandlisa

Citroen C3 maps help

Post by iandlisa »

We have just purchased a 2019 C3 and cannot figure how to get the maps/nav to work.. i have read through here and am more confused than ever. Is this something i can do myself or will i need to go to the dealer?

Any help would be hugely appreciated as the Satnav was one of the main reasons for getting this car
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Re: Citroen C3 maps help

Post by GiveMeABreak »

It depends on what options your C3 has. If you don't have the Connected Navigation system fitted, then you will never get it to work. Just because you have a touchscreen, this does not mean you have navigation, but may only have the connected radio system (RCC).

If you provide your VIN I will be able to see exactly what you do have. Please post your VIN in full without spaces - it will be automatically masked from public view after submitting your post & will only be visible to staff.
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc
iandlisa

Post by iandlisa »

Thank you for replying. The VIN is VF7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Ok, so confirmed that you do not have built in Sat Nav, as you only have the RCC connected radio that does not support navigation.

You can, however use a smartphone (CarPlay for iPhone or Android Auto for Android devices) and connected this via a USB cable to the system and then use a navigation app from the phone for your navigation system. There are loads to choose from like Sygic, Waze, Google Maps, Apple Maps etc. The navigation will be visible and controllable on the touchscreen.

On one other matter, your C3 has an outstanding After-sales campaign, requiring an update of the engine management software since My 2021! Reference code is: HQY.

I suggest you call your Citroen dealership and get it booked in. The work will be free of charge.
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc