French Car Forum - Registration
French Car Forum - Registration Information & Acceptance Agreement
By registering for, and accessing the French Car Forum (hereinafter ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’, ‘French Car Forum’, ‘FCF’, ‘FCF Wiki’, ‘https://frenchcarforum.co.uk/forum
’ and any subsidiary sites), you are confirming that you have read our ‘Acceptable Usage Policy’ (AUP)
and agree to be to be legally bound by it and any associated terms & conditions.
The full policy can be found at the following link: FCF Acceptable Usage Policy
Some of the key points are summarised below:
- You agree not to post any content that contravenes any equality legislation in force, including that of a sexually offensive, bullying or threatening nature.
- Posts are moderated and subject to being edited or deleted; membership may also be locked or deleted if appropriate and the decision of the Admin Team is final.
- All posts must be made in English as this is recognised as an international language.
- Do not post personal contact information in the public forums.
- Do not post, or ask for advice on disabling / permanently removing any safety or emissions equipment (inc. Diesel Particulate Filters / EGR systems).
- Any advice on the forum is offered ‘as is’ and neither the FCF or any of the Admin Team accept any responsibility for the correctness of such advice, nor for any injuries or damage to property or persons, howsoever caused, as a result of following any such advice. You are encouraged to seek your own professional guidance.
- You agree that all content, once posted, is deemed to be in the Public Domain or released under a licence compatible with Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike.
- Advertising of commercial activities is not allowed without express permission from the Admin Team. Such posts may be treated as spam and may therefore result in removal of Forum privileges.
- IP addresses are logged for the purposes of administering the site and enforcing the AUP.