P0341 after timing belt change

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

gillouuk

P0341 after timing belt change

Post by gillouuk »

Hi guys, this code came up after a timing belt change, so the garage checked the timing again, changed the camshaft sensor, but still have the engine light on. The last issue I could think off would be a damaged wire, as the car is cranking a bit too long compared to before, and sometimes cannot start, which is exactly the same behavior I observe when unplugging the camshaft sensor ( except in that case the engine management light does not light on). Would you know which pin on the ECU connector and which ECU connector is this camshaft sensor wired to on a 2.0 bluehdi C4 Grand Picasso from 2015 ?
Thank you
wheeler

Re: P0341 after timing belt change

Post by wheeler »

It may be helpful when posting fault codes to post the fault code description (if you have it). Most people dont know the 1000’s of P codes off by heart so it would save people then having to look up the fault description.
gclosic1911

Re: P0341 after timing belt change

Post by gclosic1911 »

Did you find the fault, I have the same problem, I can't pass the technical inspection because I have an engine fault
gillouuk wrote: 06 Feb 2024, 18:29 Hi guys, this code came up after a timing belt change, so the garage checked the timing again, changed the camshaft sensor, but still have the engine light on. The last issue I could think off would be a damaged wire, as the car is cranking a bit too long compared to before, and sometimes cannot start, which is exactly the same behavior I observe when unplugging the camshaft sensor ( except in that case the engine management light does not light on). Would you know which pin on the ECU connector and which ECU connector is this camshaft sensor wired to on a 2.0 bluehdi C4 Grand Picasso from 2015 ?
Thank you