Hello

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the rabble already onboard. Not compulsory!
Tell us a little about yourself, lie if you have to but keep it to just an introduction, not a car discussion.

Moderator: RichardW

Baz Rathbone
My Cars: Citroen Spacetourer Flair XL

Hello

Post by Baz Rathbone »

Hi Everyone my names Baz, I live in West Wittering in West Sussex, no im not rich far from it lol. I'm Ex Army now disabled from service and living on benefits in one of the most expensive part of the country, oh the ironey. I am a Plymouth boy and support Argyle come on you greens. Well thats me Cheers
mickthemaverick
Donor 2024
My Cars: 70+ former cars (list available) including 11 Citroens, 3 Renaults
Current cars: 2004 Subaru Legacy 2.5 SEn, 1994 Mazda MX3

Re: Hello

Post by mickthemaverick »

Hi Baz,
:welc: to the forum. Its a great place to spend some time. There are a terrific bunch of people on here and all the help and technical advice you could want. There is also a significant social side, mainly accessed via the Off Topic Chat Lounge known as the OTCL which you can find from the board index link above. Have a look round and join in whatever takes your fancy. :-D
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
bobins
Donor 2023
My Cars: Kia Sportage
Mazda BT-50
Land Rover SIII SWB
V-F-R800
SL320
MX5

Re: Hello

Post by bobins »

Hi Baz,

On the plus side - you've got a nice beach at West Wittering, on the down side, you've got a nice beach at West Wittering......... which means you're overrun with tourists on the hot summer days #-o
Sadly no longer a C5 owner :(