Hello from Portugal

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the rabble already onboard. Not compulsory!
Tell us a little about yourself, lie if you have to but keep it to just an introduction, not a car discussion.

Moderator: RichardW

danamino
Donor 2024

Hello from Portugal

Post by danamino »

I joined the forum last night. I live in rural Portugal, Castelo Branco. I've had numerous 2cvs since my first one in 1986. Our daily driver is a 2008 Xsara Picasso that we drove to Portugal from Ireland when we moved here in 2022.

Yesterday I drove 250km to Lisbon and bought another 2008 Picasso as our Irish plated one has just about had it, but has been brilliant over the years. Cars are very expensive here but really well looked after for the most part. I have an air conditioning issue with this car and I've posted about it in the Aircon -French section. Hopefully I can get some help.

I'm glad to be here and join what is clearly a vast wealth of knowledge and support.
mickthemaverick
Donor 2024

Re: Hello from Portugal

Post by mickthemaverick »

Hi and :welc:
You will be amazed to discover what this forum has to offer. Apart from expert knowledge on French cars there are hundreds of other things under discussion to inform, educate, entertain and amuse you. Have a good look round from the Board Index by clicking on any part of the banner above and see what interests you!! :-D
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
danamino
Donor 2024

Re: Hello from Portugal

Post by danamino »

Thanks for your welcome, Mick,

I'll be sure to do that.

Cheers!