PSA NAC RCC Updates

This is the Connected NAV system.
Main Features: It is a fully integrated Telematics System featuring CarPlay, Android Auto, Real Time Services, Voice Commands, High-Res Display, 3D Navigation, Bluetooth Hands Free & USB. 2 versions of the system are available NAC (Navigation Audio Connectée) and RCC (Radio Couleur Connectée) or Connected Colour Radio, which does not have the Integrated Navigation or Live Services.

Moderator: GiveMeABreak

SanJung

Re: Is it just me? Touchscreen update

Post by SanJung »

Hello, I live in Korea.
As I replaced broken RCC, the license key is no more valid.
I think new serial number is different from that of original RCC which registered in Peugeot server.
How can I fix this problem? Old dealers and new stellantis guys have no ideas.
If you give me a license file, will it work?

My Vin is
VF3**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]
Last edited by SanJung on 31 Jan 2024, 07:57, edited 1 time in total.
binogure
New User

Post by binogure »

Hey,

I have the FAT32 US used Windows 11, but I miss the license file.
VIN: VR3**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]

Thank you
Cheers
NikolajPedersen

Post by NikolajPedersen »

I'm having the same thing with my ë-Berlingo. Map update can download, touchscreen update refuses to.

My VIN is VR7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff] if you can help with licence and firmware.

Thanks a bunch, in advance.
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

SanJung wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 07:47 Hello, I live in Korea.
I think new serial number is different from that of original RCC which registered in Peugeot server.

My Vin is
VF3**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]
The licence file is specific and unique to each vehicle.

The only way to get a working licence file is to provide me with the VIN of the vehicle that the RCC Head Unit came from.
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

binogure wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 09:54 Hey,

I have the FAT32 US used Windows 11, but I miss the license file.
VIN: VR3**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]

Thank you
Cheers
binogure Licence File

Marc
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

NikolajPedersen wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 11:46 I'm having the same thing with my ë-Berlingo. Map update can download, touchscreen update refuses to.

My VIN is VR7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff] if you can help with licence and firmware.

Thanks a bunch, in advance.
Firmware 44.07.05.22_NAC-r0

NikolajPedersen Licence File

Marc
ParaBox

Post by ParaBox »

Hi i would need the firmware and license to update to v 6_0422_23.3137.1
VIN VF7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]

The app doesnt send any download links in the email, but warns update is available.
Thank you
SanJung

Post by SanJung »

GiveMeABreak wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 18:37
SanJung wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 07:47 Hello, I live in Korea.

My Vin is
VF3**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]
The licence file is specific and unique to each vehicle.

The only way to get a working licence file is to provide me with the VIN of the vehicle that the RCC Head Unit came from.
Thank you for your clear answer!
catistudio

Post by catistudio »

I have the same problem. I tried in windows and mac update tools. The map downloads but the touch screen does not.

My vehicle 2022 citroen c4 shine bold. Do you know why the wifi is not working???

VIN: downloading with psa update now
Thank you.
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

On-board WiFi is not fitted to all vehicles, depends on trim level and equipment. For those vehicles without on-board WiFi, a licence files is required before system firmware updates are permitted.

Marc
Maxfi

Post by Maxfi »

Good morning everyone,

pleasure i am Massimiliano from Florence, Italy.

I have a problem regarding connecting my xiaomi 12 to the touchscreen via android auto on my new car Citroen C3 Plus. Specifically, when I connect the phone, via original cable, to the car's usb port, and activating the phone's usb setting on data transfer/android auto, my phone is not recognized.

I have tried the phone on other cars, e.g. renault Clio and Hyndai tucson , the connection is done automatically with android auto.

Since I bought the car 10 days ago, I went to the dealership workshop but to no avail.

Before I gave up hope, I tried connecting my xiaomi 12 on a citroen C3 shine of a colleague of mine, registered in 2022, and magically the phone connected without any problems. From this test I realized that it is a firmware problem with the touchescreen in my car.

Currently on my car there is this firmware version:
HMI version: rcc2023.95.22.48.00
iMx version: x0701165_230718_23.3l29.1
V850 version: psag4_ar_19.1_stabi_2023.27

My colleague's car has this firmware version:
HMI version: rcc2023.95.22.24.00
iMx version: x0701096_220718_23.3l29.2
V850 version: psag4_ar_19.1_stabi_2021.50.1

Do you think it is possible to install the firmware that my colleague's car has on my car? If not, has anyone managed to connect the xiaomi 12 on a newly registered citroen plus?

I noticed that from the mycitroen app a new firmware (6_0422_23.3I37.1) is available for the touchscreen, I tried to download it via the CitroenUpdate software but to no avail. There must be problems on the Citroen server side.

Can you guys share the new firmware, and in your opinion could the new firmware solve my problem with android auto?

Thank you for your helpfulness and support
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

I will need your VIN (Please post your VIN in full without spaces - it will be automatically masked from public view after submitting your post & will only be visible to staff). Then I can provide you with the download links and the licence file you will also need.

These Chinese phones are not the best compatibility-wise and I read a lot of issues with connectivity problems with some of these. However, you may find a firmware upgrade will update the system to provide better compatibility with some of these other phones.

Marc
Maxfi

Post by Maxfi »

GiveMeABreak wrote: 04 Feb 2024, 10:42 I will need your VIN (Please post your VIN in full without spaces - it will be automatically masked from public view after submitting your post & will only be visible to staff). Then I can provide you with the download links and the licence file you will also need.

These Chinese phones are not the best compatibility-wise and I read a lot of issues with connectivity problems with some of these. However, you may find a firmware upgrade will update the system to provide better compatibility with some of these other phones.
Good evening GiveMeABreak,

I thank you for your quick response. My chassis number is VF7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff].

Regarding the usb flash drive can 16gb be enough or is a 32gb flash drive strictly necessary?

Thank you again for your helpfulness and support
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

You need a USB for the size of the update - in your case for RCC firmware 16Gb is plenty:

RCC Firmware

Maxfi Licence File

Marc
ATOJAR

Citroen update?

Post by ATOJAR »

Hey all, I just noticed that there is a touch screen update (6_0422_23.3137.1) available for my C3, I installed the the Citroen update app onto my Windows 11 machine and followed the on screen instructions, issue is as it starts the download process, well before it actually even downloads anything a box pops up that says "An error occurred while retrieving update data. Please check your connection settings." I can click "OK" on the box then click "resume downloading" but the same error box just instantly pops back up!

Is the software just bugged? Or am I doing something wrong?