PSA NAC RCC Updates

This is the Connected NAV system.
Main Features: It is a fully integrated Telematics System featuring CarPlay, Android Auto, Real Time Services, Voice Commands, High-Res Display, 3D Navigation, Bluetooth Hands Free & USB. 2 versions of the system are available NAC (Navigation Audio Connectée) and RCC (Radio Couleur Connectée) or Connected Colour Radio, which does not have the Integrated Navigation or Live Services.

Moderator: GiveMeABreak

GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Re: Is it just me? Touchscreen update

Post by GiveMeABreak »

PSA already have this for vehicles with connected Navigation with a valid subscription.
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

seth999 wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 13:41 VR3**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff] please thanks
RCC Firmware Version 6_0422_23.3I37.1

Seth999 Licence File

You need to create a folder in the route of the USB called 'licence' and copy the licence file into it.

Marc
iconstab

Post by iconstab »

GiveMeABreak wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 18:23 PSA already have this for vehicles with connected Navigation with a valid subscription.
No connected Nav in my Feel eBerlingo. Navigation needs me to plug my phone in and use android auto and google maps... ... and now zapmap.
C5AirCross

Re: Citroen Update Tool

Post by C5AirCross »

Hi All,

I have issues with my iPhone and CarPlay on my Citroen C5 Aricross 2019 (My wife's iPhone works just fine, though)

Would love an update file if possible.

My VIN is VR7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]

Thanks!
Last edited by C5AirCross on 21 Jan 2024, 19:28, edited 1 time in total.
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

@C5AirCross: That VIN is invalid, so can't help without it.

Marc
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

So that's why, then if you don't have the Connected Nav version, so you won't have their built-in navigation.

It's optional or available on higher trim models, but I'm just saying that PSA have everything you were on about - you just don't have it on your trim level, so have to use CarPlay or Android Apps if you want your own navigation, so not a PSA issue.

Marc
iconstab

Post by iconstab »

GiveMeABreak wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 19:10 So that's why, then if you don't have the Connected Nav version, so you won't have their built-in navigation.

It's optional or available on higher trim models, but I'm just saying that PSA have everything you were on about - you just don't have it on your trim level, so have to use CarPlay or Android Apps if you want your own navigation, so not a PSA issue.
I was not blaming PSA for anything. I knew there was no built-in nav when I bought it. On the plus side, I'm not paying for a subscription!
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

It's free for 3 years with live connected services, then after that if you don't want the connected live services, you don't have to.

I use Sygic now for a small annual fee of about £14 - has speed cameras, road speeds and alerts, prices for fuel, and loads of other features I don't need, but I still retain the built in Sat Nav if I want to use that - just without the live services.

Marc
iconstab

Post by iconstab »

GiveMeABreak wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 19:22 It's free for 3 years with live connected services, then after that if you don't want the connected live services, you don't have to.

I use Sygic now for a small annual fee of about £14 - has speed cameras, road speeds and alerts, prices for fuel, and loads of other features I don't need, but I still retain the built in Sat Nav if I want to use that - just without the live services.
I'll let you have the last word.
(This is my last word on this topic)
C5AirCross

Post by C5AirCross »

Thanks @GiveMeABreak I added the correct VIN.
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Marc
C5AirCross

Post by C5AirCross »

Thank you Marc.
Squack

Post by Squack »

I have the same problem. VIN VXKU[[VIN obfuscated from myself]
Thank you.
Last edited by Squack on 24 Jan 2024, 14:15, edited 2 times in total.
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Marc
Squack

Post by Squack »

GiveMeABreak wrote: 02 Jan 2024, 15:38 The updates for the head unit are really for bug fixes and for phone bluetooth compatibility with newer phone models, so don't expect any new features :wink:
This is fantastic! It is exactly what I looking for! I bought past week a new smartphone with Android 14 version customized from vendor. I hope this update let me use my favourite navigator from Android Auto because now I see only a black screen.

I will update as soon as possible.