Citroen C5 X7 2.0 HDi Fuel Pressure

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

TapsaK

Citroen C5 X7 2.0 HDi Fuel Pressure

Post by TapsaK »

Hello! I have a problem with my C5 X7 2.2 HDi, 136 hp and Delphi fuel system. The engine won't start, but if I disconnect the fuel gauge wire, it starts with a loud knocking sound. (Wire = Connector) The rail pressure is then about 1800 bar, when the wire is in place the pressure is about zero bar. There are four fault codes: Webasto voltage, EGR and throttle solenoid valves. The voltage of the quantity regulator is approx. 12V in all situations and when starting the quantity regulator ECU, there is a grounded pulse in the cable with a pulse ratio of about 10%. (90% current, 10% ground, Measured with an oscilloscope) I have replaced the pump/flow regulator, the pressure sensor and one injector. (Volume regulator = Flow regulator, in high-pressure pump) :( All ideas are welcome! Regards Tapio
toolfan
Donor 2024

Re: Citroen C5 X7 2.0 HDi Fuel Pressure

Post by toolfan »

Do you have Lexia? Would help to get more data.
TapsaK

Re: Citroen C5 X7 2.0 HDi Fuel Pressure

Post by TapsaK »

That was bigger problem, install mistake in wiring. It damaged BSi and ECU. Seat heater, central lock and engine control dont work right. (ECU). What units do I need to replace used for the system to work? (ECU+instrument panel+BSI unit and trasboder or ???) Yes I have Lexia! Thanks!