Me and my French Cars [From Israel]

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the rabble already onboard. Not compulsory!
Tell us a little about yourself, lie if you have to but keep it to just an introduction, not a car discussion.

Moderator: RichardW

EliC

Me and my French Cars [From Israel]

Post by EliC »

Hi,
let me introduce myself,
my name is Eli, 29, from Israel.
those are my French cars:
20230109_210553.jpg
20221212_102127.jpg
20231228_071618.jpg
20230804_170114.jpg
I'm a DIY and classic cars local youtuber, and just started lately my English channel (although my English is not quite on point... so it's a tough game)
anyway, thats about it :)
My Growing YouTube Channel (DIY and Old Cars)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnEteo ... 7cgSzZzWDQ
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Re: Me and my French Cars [From Israel]

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Hi and welcome to the Forum Eli.

How are you finding spare parts over there?
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc
EliC

Re: Me and my French Cars [From Israel]

Post by EliC »

locally we don't have much suppliers (about 2 in all of Israel just for old cars...)
for the BX you can still find parts in a few old shops, but just generic stuff like spark plugs, a headlamp or two and gaskets.
so I order from abroad, usually Serie04, Franzose (which stopped shipping due to the war), L'aventure but especially from a very nice man i met online, he his from France and helps me with collecting parts all over France from private sellers and ship them to me. without him - I couldn't restore the Peugeot...

a lot of enthusiasts here, especially the old ones, have problem because they need to be very familiar with part catalogs and ordering the right parts online, I help whoever I can with that.
My Growing YouTube Channel (DIY and Old Cars)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnEteo ... 7cgSzZzWDQ