Greetings from France

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the rabble already onboard. Not compulsory!
Tell us a little about yourself, lie if you have to but keep it to just an introduction, not a car discussion.

Moderator: RichardW

Chef Paul

Greetings from France

Post by Chef Paul »

Hello fellow road warriors.
You all must have low standards. After all it was Groucho Marx who said "I would not want to join any Club that would accept me as a member".
To make it even worse, I will be bringing the least sexy vehicle in the world to the forum.
A 1992 Citroen C15 van converted into a motorhome from new by a little Wigan based company called Nu Venture.
He is fitted with a 1.7TD engine from a 205 but he is still not particularly sporty as you can imagine.
Anyway safe driving everybody and thanks for any assistance on the queries that I have.
Paulus
Stickyfinger
(Donor 2016)

Re: Greetings from France

Post by Stickyfinger »

Hello
Alasdair
Activa, the Moose Rider
3x C5x7 Steering racks and counting
Paul-R
Donor 2023

Post by Paul-R »

Hello and welcome to the forum. It's barely a month since we were in France ourselves. It cooled down a lot after we left!
As I get older I think a lot about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.

"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson​
xantia_v6
Forum Admin Team

Post by xantia_v6 »

You may need to give us a guided tour of your camper van. Just so that we believe you...