Hello! Here trying to keep the old girl alive

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the rabble already onboard. Not compulsory!
Tell us a little about yourself, lie if you have to but keep it to just an introduction, not a car discussion.

Moderator: RichardW

Archstanton

Hello! Here trying to keep the old girl alive

Post by Archstanton »

Hi My name is Arch

I have an 2002 Belingo Multispace 1.9 Diesel ( Bright blue with a Gold roof rack ;-) and I love it!! Its part of the family, its crossed swollen rivers .... ok perhaps they were streams, fields, hillsides and occasionally we use it on roads, just to treat it.

As she gets older and parts get rarer its harder to keep her on the road, but we keep going and finding solutions, perhaps the French Car Forum could help I thought!?!? So here I am.

Cheers Arch
mickthemaverick
Donor 2024

Re: Hello! Here trying to keep the old girl alive

Post by mickthemaverick »

Hi Arch and :welc:

You have joined the best place to be on the net. Have a look round from the Board Index above and join in whatever intrigues you. The Off Topic Chat Lounge has much to entertain, educate and even amuse you so make the most of it!! :-D
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
Hell Razor5543
Donor 2023

Re: Hello! Here trying to keep the old girl alive

Post by Hell Razor5543 »

Hi, and :welc: to the Forum.

It is worth cultivating your local scrap yard. Many members have kept their vehicles on the road by getting used parts when new parts are no longer available (or the suppliers are expecting you to pay exorbitant prices). I know I have!
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR

C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!