The joys of shopping online!

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

myglaren
Forum Admin Team

Re: The joys of shopping online!

Post by myglaren »

Lidl and Aldi are my preferred places too. They are close by, five in a three mile radius, one is only a mile away, all are close to other smaller shops with items that I sometimes need that Aldi and Lidl don't carry, all very convenient.
I changed to them as parking within sight of the entrance is easy so on the very rare occasions when someone is smoking there I can stay in my car until they bugger off.
The other supermarkets always have smokers at the entrances, no entry possible for me there.
Since using them I prefer their products. I pay very little heed to the prices, probably as I don't spend much and haven't expensive tastes, but when I have been in the big name ones I find that they are more expensive for identical items. Piccolo tomatoes (sold as Marvelous tomatoes) are a weakness, I eat them like sweets. They cost double in Morrison's, for instance. I can get in to Morrison's but they are a lot further away so don't bother much.
And their bread is miles better than the crap Hovis/Warburtons etc. rubbish.
MattBLancs
Donor 2024

Re: The joys of shopping online!

Post by MattBLancs »

Had another crack at this, finally found someone who actually sells a product that exists and isn't recalled!
16781941257874628614652154677494.jpg
Box of 120. Haven't counted them yet....