Peugeot 5008 1.6 HDI ACTIVE 5d 64 Plate

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Vidartee
New User

Peugeot 5008 1.6 HDI ACTIVE 5d 64 Plate

Post by Vidartee »

Hi All,

I hope everyone is well.

I'm looking to purchase the following vehicle and sought some advice please: Peugeot 5008 1.6 HDI ACTIVE 5d 64 Plate. I'd like to find out what the boot space is with the seats up please? Different websites mention different figures.

Can anyone provide information about the reliability of the engine in this car? For example are there any common faults with the engine?

I've researched for information regarding the above but have not been able to find any information.

I thank you for any help you can provide.

Vidartee
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Re: Peugeot 5008 1.6 HDI ACTIVE 5d 64 Plate

Post by GiveMeABreak »

You haven't mentioned what engine it is for a start. But it's not a realistic question to be honest - it's like asking whether a car will have any issues. All engines will have faults at some point. Making sure the engine is serviced regularly and well-maintained will reduce any problems.
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc
RichardW
Forum Treasurer

Re: Peugeot 5008 1.6 HDI ACTIVE 5d 64 Plate

Post by RichardW »

2014 will probably be the e-HDI - worst issue on these is the injectors failing. Otherwise, they are pretty robust. Needs a belt change it if hasn't been done!

I imagine the 5008 will be similar to the Grand Picasso, in which case, boot space with the rear most seats up is best described as 'limited'....!
Richard W