Blaupunkt radio code calculators

Handy links to other sites (car related) suggested by members

Moderator: RichardW

bonnyman750
My Cars:

Blaupunkt radio code calculators

Post by bonnyman750 »

Hi All,

further to Blackdogs post regarding Blaupunkt radio codes, the successful code for his radio was obtained using a program downloaded from www.eserviceinfo.com called BPcalc_by_alekandaralex. Type in BP Code Calculator in the search and the above program can be found in .zip form on page 4. Remember, if you do download the program, run the .zip file through an antivirus program before you unzip it...you never know!!!!

When you open up the program you will notice that it will give you three options for Citroens. Blackdogs code was generated using Citroen Algo 1. When entering the number it doens't require the BP, the first digit (2) or the intermediate letter (S)so in Blackdogs case, type in (BP2)775(S)9452352. Select Citroen Algo 1 and then hit 'Calculate' and it should come up with the code '2893' which worked for him! Try it with these numbers to get used to it. :D

There are other calculator programs for Blaupunkts among others on the above site but I have found that the program I use is the more successful :D

I hope this is useful to others with no sounds coming from their in car jukeboxes 8)

Glyn
Old-Guy
My Cars: 2011 Grand C4 Picasso VTR+ 1.6HDi in Kyanos Blue
1995 Xantia Estate SX 1.9TD in Vert Vega "The Green Lady" - now owned by XanTom
1998 Xantia 2.1 VXD Estate in Mauritius Blue - R.I.P. (terminal tin-worm)

Post by Old-Guy »

I've just checked this to see if it's a later version of what I already have. It isn't and the download from this site doesn't work - "bad file"! I've uploaded a later alternative here as a zip file which also includes instructions on how to use the program for various BP models. For some Blaupunkt models, you do need the part number in order to be able to extract the model number which is needed as well as the S/N.

I have been successfully using this program for more than a year for a number of vehicle makes.

Guy
2011 Grand C4 Picasso VTR+ 1.6HDi in Kyanos Blue
1995 Xantia Estate SX 1.9TD in Vert Vega "The Green Lady" - after 11 years now owned by XanTom
1998 Xantia 2.1 VXD Estate in Mauritius Blue - R.I.P. (terminal tin-worm)
KP
My Cars:

Post by KP »

Old Guy, Is there a copy of the picture at all so we can read the serial numbers correctly as mine is a 14digit serial number but i think it fits Type A??
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

This code decoder does work! I've just used it to excellent effect on a 4040. I'm led to believe it only works under Win98 so I ran it in a virtual machine.

If anyone needs it and can't make it work, PM me.
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
red_dwarfers
(Donor 2020)
My Cars:

Post by red_dwarfers »

I can confirm that it works under XP SP3, used it on my 4030 with success

Whats this 4040 Jim? Is it one that supports USB aswell as a 10 disk CD changer? :lol:
Kev

'19 C4 Cactus 130 Flair
KP
My Cars:

Post by KP »

FYI the program has now changed and i am testing it tonight :)
baggypyjamas
My Cars: VW LT26
Peugeot 106

Re: Blaupunkt radio code calculators

Post by baggypyjamas »

Hi there! Can anyone help me by any chance with code for Blaupunkt Montreux c30, sn BP012124396935. Would be so grateful, thank you!