Citroen website problem

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

HST

Citroen website problem

Post by HST »

I've registered on the new Citroen website, but can't view anything!

I get to the page listing subscriber and free services, but clicking on parts documentation just brings up a page saying "You are atCitroën Service Independent OperatorsThis application gives access to the manufacturer's documentation. You can consult all of the services in the left hand menu 'Free Services' as soon as you have registered. On the other hand you must subscribe in the 'Subscribe' tab to consult the technical documentation (Subscriber Services)."

Anyone else having this problem?
DickieG
Monaco's youngest playboy
My Cars:

Post by DickieG »

I've just logged in to check it for you and it's woking normally. After logging in, click on "Replacement parts documentation" opens another window (search page) so I wonder whether your browser settings need altering to allow a pop up window from the site?
13 Ram 1500 Hemi
14 BMW 535D Tourer
19 BMW i3s
06 C3 Desire 1.4
72 DS 21 EFi Pallas BVH
HST

Post by HST »

DickieG wrote:I've just logged in to check it for you and it's woking normally. After logging in, click on "Replacement parts documentation" opens another window (search page) so I wonder whether your browser settings need altering to allow a pop up window from the site?

I've got pop ups allowed, so it's not that. Will try it at work tomorrow. Don't tell the boss :wink:
andmcit
My Cars:

Post by andmcit »

Mind...

the POXY software doesn't work on Apple Mac's as Citroen's web guys are
firmly locked in the dark ages and I will NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE
use a PC...

Andrew
lawns
(Donor 2020)
My Cars: Xantia 11 2.0 HDI. 110
C3 1.4 HDI DV4C A51
Peugeot 3008 2.0 HDI 150

Citoen/Peugeot sevice problem

Post by lawns »

Hi,
I have tried both Citroen service & Peugeot service box; both gave me similar problems to yours.
Check all your internet protection systems to allow pop ups (my Norton add on pack was blocking them).
Before selecting a service hold your Ctrl key down.
For subscribed services the only way to get diagrams is to have Isoview installed and the only one that I could find free was their 60 day trial.
Clogzz
My Cars:

Post by Clogzz »

You can download Citroën’s own free, permanent ISOVIEW from their site.
It says so somewhere at the top of a page when trying to view diagrams, but can’t see where anymore, because it’s in by now.

http://service.citroen.com/

http://service.citroen.com/aides/docapv ... oview.html
2002 C5 2.0i AL4 230,000 km 76372389