Citroën C4 2011 diesel 1.6 windows problems

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

copymaster

Re: Citroën C4 2011 diesel 1.6 windows problems

Post by copymaster »

GiveMeABreak wrote: 25 Jan 2024, 13:05 These are separate issues.

If the motor in the driver side or other windows is heard when operating the windows up or down but the window is not moving, then it is likely the regulator wire has snapped (rust from water ingress). If this is the case do not operate it too much or you risk the cables tangling up.

The regulator wiring has nothing to do with the operation of the other windows.

Can you open and close the other windows from their own control buttons? If so, then your issue with the other windows will likely be the driver's door control module wiring connections. The connectors on the underside of the module can work loose form the door slamming over time. Checking the connector blocks under the module can resolve this.

If not the connectors or the module, then likely to be the wiring itself - usually in between the door aperture which is the weak point from opening and closing the door. The wiring can break inside the sleeving and cause intermittent operation.
Hi all, you can check my instruction attached on the link: my problem was incorrect window control from driver door keypad, windows control keys work with lag or not sensitive enough. Sometimes, when you open the window, it still goes down when you try close it, impossible to close the window from driver door keypad, when it completely open. Then you have only one way to close windows – using remote control (holding „Lock“ 3 sek.). Usually don‘t work „Auto“ close and “Auto” open. Now I know how to fix that =P~