Eolys?

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Re: Eolys?

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Yes, Powerflex is required (reservoir system) for a build of 14228 (there's no 'U9') in your RPO.

Eolys Extend was only required for certain vehicles from some later build dates, it wasn't a general thing.
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc
Mr_Expertise

Post by Mr_Expertise »

Thanks Marc
C3picassoed

Post by C3picassoed »

GiveMeABreak wrote: 18 Apr 2024, 15:59 No, it's not good enough and is not as described. Make sure they pay the full postage for returns for that reason as it is not what you ordered and they are liable for return postage. If they don't have what is advertised then here's a supplier that is showing the correct part number:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/373419721794 ... BMyvewm95j

I get really peed off with these abysmal sellers on ebay that think they can send any old crap out and get away with it.
Sent another eBay order not as pictured on the listing. Ffs.
Would this work for my C3 Picasso?
IMG_4316.png
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Unbelievable!

At the end of the day they are in breach of the selling regulations as they are advertising a genuine PSA product from the photos, with official part numbers and packaging, yet are deceitfully selling an inferior unbranded 'who knows what the hell it is' alternative.

I'd report them as such and get them to pick it up post paid.

I really cannot advise as that's not want it says - none of the info on the label confirms this is Powerflex and therefore I can't advise you on this - really sorry, but this is the problem with ebay sellers thinking they can get away with anything.

I'm reluctant to advise further, but this Amazon link has the stuff with the filling kit for £28

https://www.amazon.co.uk/DPF-Additive-P ... B0BTRTQ3GY
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc