3008 Parking aid

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

CB750

3008 Parking aid

Post by CB750 »

All my reversing sensors failed at the same time I think its unlikley they would all fail. Iv checked the fuse and the plug connection in the rear bumper all good.
But I cannot locate the ecu for the system, Iv been in the boot floor and rear lining. Anyone ? :roll: :roll:
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Re: 3008 Parking aid

Post by GiveMeABreak »

The ECU is located in the rear left side boot recess:
3008 PA ECU.png
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc
CB750

Post by CB750 »

Thank you .
I have had the ecu tested its ok,My conclusion is it must be water in the wiring loom in the in the rear bumper.
But as im disabled due to a injured spine and Arthritus. I cannot get to the the loom and sensors.
One option could be to install an after market kit Ill leave the old sensors in and fit the new ones inbetween the originals I have fitted a kit in a
ealier car i had some years ago its easier than crawling under the car. Its quite importante to me because of my injury it is painfule for me to twist my kneck to reverse.
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

It won't be the sensors! It simply isn't feasible for all 4 to go at once if this is what has happened. Each sensor has 2 separate wires that go to the ECU from the loom, so there's no way these have all failed and very unlikely that water has got into all 4 rear sensors at the same time. You have another issue somewhere.

You need to have it diagnosed, which will tell you what the likely issue is.

Post your VIN up and I'll take a look at the fuses / wiring. Please post your VIN in full without spaces - it will be automatically masked from public view after submitting your post & will only be visible to staff.
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc