C5 x7 2.7 suspension pump

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Chris_reade10
Donor 2024

C5 x7 2.7 suspension pump

Post by Chris_reade10 »

Good afternoon all
Trying to source a suspension pump and bhi unit. I've been told the 2.7 engine has a different pump to the smaller engines. Could anybody confirm that for me, and ideally confirm the part number I need as the label has gone off the original. Vin VF7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff].
I'd be most grateful for any help
Chris
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Re: C5 x7 2.7 suspension pump

Post by GiveMeABreak »

We can help if you need an original genuine part number, part diagram or factory build sheet and can't already find the info you need on the Forum. For this service, we do ask for a membership upgrade for official parts data as we are in turn charged for this. It will cover you for future part number requests for up to 2 years, so excellent value.

If interested, links are below, then provide your vehicle's VIN in full, which will be masked automatically when you submit your post.
A response to your question by a Forum Admin requiring parts or specific vehicle information requires you
to have made a current contribution
(Min. £10 / €11.48 or equivalent) to the Forum.
To Upgrade Your Membership & Donate Click Here

For Further Information About Vehicle Parts and VIN Numbers Click Here
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc
Kees
Donor 2024

Post by Kees »

As far as i know, this is also for my car, but i think, that the bsi is different.
The service box mentioned 2 types, one for smooth road and one for bumpy roads.
So i think, the parameters in the bsi are different.
Greetings,
Kees.
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

The parts are also different because with a V6 the BHI suspension computer has different functions as it works with the additional CSS suspension computer found on V6 models.

Marc
Kees
Donor 2024

Post by Kees »

@marc:
You are right, but even so, other types C5 X7 have 2 types of the pump and always the description that i mentioned.
Greetings,
Kees.
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

I'm just pointing out that V6 and a version of the 2.2 X7s are specifically different. Other 4 cylinder vehicles excluding the 2.2 I mentioned may be re-configured to get around this, but the BHI / CSS software for V6 models and possibly the 2.2 is operationally and functionally different. :wink:

@Chris_reade10: Thanks for your Forum donation, check back here ion a few minutes for the part numbers you need. :wink:

Marc
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Chris_reade10 wrote: 11 Apr 2024, 11:53 Good afternoon all
Trying to source a suspension pump and bhi unit. I've been told the 2.7 engine has a different pump to the smaller engines. Could anybody confirm that for me, and ideally confirm the part number I need as the label has gone off the original. Vin VF7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff].
I'd be most grateful for any help
Chris
Chris, details below:
These parts are specifically for your C5 X7 2.7
Chris_reade10 BHI.png
(1) Brand New Original Suspension Hydraulic Block (requires configuration), part: 5277K5, £1961.84
Brand New pre-configured Suspension Hydraulic Block, part: 5277K6 (No Longer Available)
Standard Exchange Block (Requires configuration), part: 1680916580, £1258.46

Prices as of today direct from Citroen.

At least you have the part numbers on which to search for now if looking for after-market.

Marc