Diagnostic tool

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Nick leek

Diagnostic tool

Post by Nick leek »

Hello there can anyone help me and tell me if a icarsoft pc11. Or pc2 it might be called his decent to try start my Peugeot partner combi 2004 20hdi similar to Peugeot planet help please
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Re: Diagnostic tool

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Have you contacted the seller for compatibility? It will likely depend on the model & year as to what functionality you will get. In the case of the one below it does not cover exact specific models - just general for French cars, so I'd send them an email and make sure you provide the year, engine and exact model type.

https://www.icarsoft.com/Product/s-348- ... CP_II.html
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc
Nick leek

Post by Nick leek »

Very helpful thanks it is that one it's for sale on eBay i won't bother 👍
Nick leek

Post by Nick leek »

I really need some one who has Peugeot planet diagnostic and knows how to use it and lives near Barnsley south Yorkshire or is willing to travel to me i don't want it doing for nothing? But car is crank no start
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Have you checked the obvious things like immobiliser? Has the battery been disconnected, fobs reinitialised etc?

Marc
Nick leek

Post by Nick leek »

Yes the battery has been disconnected a few times why does that make a difference please
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

If you have disconnected the battery, you likely need to reinitialise the fobs, otherwise the immobiliser won't authorise engine starting. See here for details and procedure:

BSI Reset / Battery Disconnect / Reconnect Procedure

Marc
Nick leek

Post by Nick leek »

Had a full diagnostics test today and it as low fuel pressure so told me to get a new rail pressure sensor and if it isn't that then the pump have you come across this before as a common problem
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

It's not unheard of here. Some fuel rail pressure sensors are supplied separately by Peugeot, and some are only sold by them as part of the complete rail - as they are assembled at factory and can be sensitive to being removed / replaced.

Marc