Peugeot 3008 2011 Injectors programming ICarsoft

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Clark

Peugeot 3008 2011 Injectors programming ICarsoft

Post by Clark »

Hello.
Could someone advise me please on the programming injectors for the Peugeot 3008 2011 with ICarsoft CR PRO. The issue is that after I have renewed a new injector, I faced an issue with the Diagnostic tool: "Application failed".
In fact, in the Injector menu I have two options:
1) Classification of injector.
2) Replacement of injector.

If I choose the first option it gives me the ability to enter a code of the injector(not sure which injector code it expects to have from my side, new or old, but I tried with both - the result is the same "Application failed").

The second option looks like more suitable for my purpose, but if I choose that option it gives me a strange description how to program a new injector like: Programming Of The Injectors:Drive The Vehicle To Activate The Programming Conditions:The Engine Coolant Temperature Must Be Higher Than 80 Degree C. The Diesel Injectors Are Programmed Between 2600 And 1600 Rpm, etc.

So I am quite confused as to why I cannot program a new injector, diagnostic tool, car, car ECU...The battery voltage looks good 12.5V.

If anyone can give me advice on it. Thank you!
IMG_20231015_124224.jpg
IMG_20231015_124218.jpg
IMG_20231014_170846.jpg
IMG_20231014_170801.jpg
IMG_20231014_170754.jpg
IMG_20231014_170747.jpg
IMG_20231014_170702.jpg
Last edited by myglaren on 15 Oct 2023, 13:11, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Images fixed
Mikewll23
New User

Re: Peugeot 3008 2011 Injectors programming ICarsoft

Post by Mikewll23 »

Did you ever solve this ? I'm getting the same message
drayton11
Donor 2023

Post by drayton11 »

The first option is to input the code no of the injector. This must be the code from the new injector. Injector 1 is gearbox end. The second option is to force an initialise where the car learns the new injector & adjusts fueling. On some models this happens instantly (1.6 hdi) and on others it happens the next time you drive the car & meet the conditions specified. If you don't initialise your new injector it fuels as per the old unit.
x34678
New User

Post by x34678 »

Hi,
let me spare your time.

I have had a broken inyector on my Citroen C4 Picasso 1.6Hdi 115PS couple of week ago.

The 4th Injector ran out and in the middle of the highway about 2 hours from home (very anoying).

After struggeling by taking out the old inyector, i bought 4 new ones (780EUR) and i replaced only the broken one first.

I have the iCarsoft CR Pro fresh updated (Version 11.45 for injector coding) and tried to code the inyector using the Citroen C4 Picassso (B78) variant in the iCarsoft.

1. The iCarsoft NEVER showed me a coherent inyector numbers, all codes were incoherent and for a injector coding i should put a number with 9 characters (i never found such number).

2. Thanks god, i could get some help from a experienced guy who immediatelly plug a Hella Gutmann Diagnostic Device and with this equipment he could read all injector codes at once and overwrite the 4th injector code.

3. He changed the 4th injector code

4. After around 3-4 minutes starting the car (the car did not want to start as the injector pressure was not enough - 2.6 bars), the car could learn the new inyector code, and the pressure on the injector went back to ok (26 Bar).

iCarSoft CR PRO never helped me to anything, i thought with this device i can do everything, but i was wrong.

I hope you can get a good devide for injector coding (hella gutmann is really expensive for my pocket).

BR, M.

PS: with iCARsoft i tried all variant for C4 Picasso, and it never worked for injector flashing.
PS2: in case you know a doog device for injector coding and no so expensive (till 400 EUR it would be fine), let me know
Clark

Post by Clark »

Mikewll23 wrote: 06 Mar 2024, 10:39 Did you ever solve this ? I'm getting the same message
Hello, my problem was solved using the Delphi DS150e multi-tool. ICarsoft which I returned to the seller, luckily I still had the option and they reimbursed me.
Clark

Post by Clark »

x34678 wrote: 06 Apr 2024, 17:43 Hi,
let me spare your time.

I have had a broken inyector on my Citroen C4 Picasso 1.6Hdi 115PS couple of week ago.

The 4th Injector ran out and in the middle of the highway about 2 hours from home (very anoying).

After struggeling by taking out the old inyector, i bought 4 new ones (780EUR) and i replaced only the broken one first.

I have the iCarsoft CR Pro fresh updated (Version 11.45 for injector coding) and tried to code the inyector using the Citroen C4 Picassso (B78) variant in the iCarsoft.

1. The iCarsoft NEVER showed me a coherent inyector numbers, all codes were incoherent and for a injector coding i should put a number with 9 characters (i never found such number).

2. Thanks god, i could get some help from a experienced guy who immediatelly plug a Hella Gutmann Diagnostic Device and with this equipment he could read all injector codes at once and overwrite the 4th injector code.

3. He changed the 4th injector code

4. After around 3-4 minutes starting the car (the car did not want to start as the injector pressure was not enough - 2.6 bars), the car could learn the new inyector code, and the pressure on the injector went back to ok (26 Bar).

iCarSoft CR PRO never helped me to anything, i thought with this device i can do everything, but i was wrong.

I hope you can get a good devide for injector coding (hella gutmann is really expensive for my pocket).

BR, M.

PS: with iCARsoft i tried all variant for C4 Picasso, and it never worked for injector flashing.
PS2: in case you know a doog device for injector coding and no so expensive (till 400 EUR it would be fine), let me know

Hello, thank you very much for sharing your thoughts and experience. Indeed, the issue was resolved for me by using another multi tool (Delphi Ds150e). Thanks.
Clark

Post by Clark »

drayton11 wrote: 07 Mar 2024, 09:07 The first option is to input the code no of the injector. This must be the code from the new injector. Injector 1 is gearbox end. The second option is to force an initialise where the car learns the new injector & adjusts fueling. On some models this happens instantly (1.6 hdi) and on others it happens the next time you drive the car & meet the conditions specified. If you don't initialise your new injector it fuels as per the old unit.
Hello, yes it's true. With normall another device, I had did the reinstalling of injectors, then programmed them with new codes and after did the adapting procedure as was described by fuel injectors supplier. Thank you!