Merged Lexia & Diagbox threads

This is the place for all your Diagnostic related questions or advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Gibbo2286
(Donor 2020)
My Cars: 2006 C5 2.0 Litre HDI VTR Automatic Estate.(now sold on)
Currently Renault Zoe 2014 ZE

Re: Lexia group discount through moderator?

Post by Gibbo2286 »

Can you pm me the details Dickie I will probably add myself to your list of buyers.
Man is, by nature, a lazy beast, he does not need twice encouraging to do nothing.
DickieG
Monaco's youngest playboy
My Cars:

Post by DickieG »

Gibbo2286 wrote:Can you pm me the details Dickie I will probably add myself to your list of buyers.
PM sent
13 Ram 1500 Hemi
14 BMW 535D Tourer
19 BMW i3s
06 C3 Desire 1.4
72 DS 21 EFi Pallas BVH
pseud
My Cars: L15 (my first car and first profit: bought for $750 aged 16; sold for $1,500 aged 20)
Xantia Mk1 SX 1.8 (gone) (aged 40, oh dear where did they go...)
Xantia Mk1 SX 2.0 (gone)
Xantia Mk1 SX station wagon 2.0 (gone)
C5 Mk1 Ex (dead, and going... gone!)
Xantia Mk2 Ex (going)

Post by pseud »

Hi Folks

Can someone confirm the price at £105?

And, sorry for my ignorance, inciting abuse and failing to read the whole thread if someone has already asked but, what's the difference between the Lexia here and, for example, this Lexia for 1/2 the price:
http://www.oemobd2.com/lexia3-v47-pp200 ... p-210.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
?

Keep well,
Morgan.
L15 (my first car and first profit: bought for $750 aged 16; sold for $1,500 aged 20)
Xantia Mk1 SX 2.0 (gone)
Xantia Mk2 Ex (going)
DickieG
My Cars:

Post by DickieG »

pseud wrote:Can someone confirm the price at £105?
The present price is £130 delivered to you.
pseud wrote:And, sorry for my ignorance, inciting abuse and failing to read the whole thread if someone has already asked but, what's the difference between the Lexia here and, for example, this Lexia for 1/2 the price:
http://www.oemobd2.com/lexia3-v47-pp200 ... p-210.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The one supplied in our bulk ordering process has been proved to work very well whereas some other "Chinese Lexia's" are apparently not so reliable, I cannot prove this personally as I can only confirm my own experience from using the one being supplied and comparing it with my ex dealer genuine one.

The one in your link doesn't have the 30 pin plug used on PSA cars up to around 97/98ish, if the cars you intend to use it on all have the 16 pin socket that won't matter.

When importing goods from outside the EU with a value of over £15 you will more than likely have to pay VAT plus a Parcelforce handling charge of £8 - £13.50 to the price of your purchase.

If you do decide to go for one in the forum bulk order, I'm in the process of collecting payment ATM for the present order to be placed hopefully by the weekend so let me know asap and I'll add you to the list.
13 Ram 1500 Hemi
14 BMW 535D Tourer
19 BMW i3s
06 C3 Desire 1.4
72 DS 21 EFi Pallas BVH
pseud
My Cars: L15 (my first car and first profit: bought for $750 aged 16; sold for $1,500 aged 20)
Xantia Mk1 SX 2.0 (gone)
Xantia Mk2 Ex (going)

Post by pseud »

Thanks DickieG for getting back, is this still open? Would you PM me the details pls. Sorry it's taken a while to respond, I get busy...
Thanks,
Morgan.
L15 (my first car and first profit: bought for $750 aged 16; sold for $1,500 aged 20)
Xantia Mk1 SX 2.0 (gone)
Xantia Mk2 Ex (going)
Dippy
My Cars:

Post by Dippy »

Q ,

I know absolutely nothing about Lexi-i , apart from what I have read on FCF. and still confused .
Can anyone please tell me which / what version etc. would be suitable for a C4Grand Piccasso HDI ? or has any F.C.F member already got a suitable device within reasonable travelling distance of S.Yorks ?

Not needed yet , but I would rather bung a Forum member - rather than a main stealer as / when the need arises , or even buy my own one if reasonably priced.

Thanks.
DickieG
My Cars:

Post by DickieG »

Dippy wrote:Can anyone please tell me which / what version etc. would be suitable for a C4Grand Piccasso HDI ? or has any F.C.F member already got a suitable device within reasonable travelling distance of S.Yorks ?
You'll need a Lexia 3 to access your car, take a look at the Lexia location thread to find the member nearest to you.
13 Ram 1500 Hemi
14 BMW 535D Tourer
19 BMW i3s
06 C3 Desire 1.4
72 DS 21 EFi Pallas BVH
Dippy
My Cars:

Post by Dippy »

Now have list. Thank you.
Superaquarama

Post by Superaquarama »

Having just come back to Citroen ownership after a 4 year absence, I thought at first a Lexia was some new model I hadn't heard of !

Do these work for the C5 current model ? Am about to fit a towbar but am told that diagnostics will be required to reset some stuff - will the Lexia do this ? And does the Lexia give access to any heater stuff, in particular air distribution ?
Andye
My Cars:

Post by Andye »

Hi, I have been playing with Lexia for a while now on my Xantia that is now ex... and my C5 as well as my wifes Mk1 Xsara... all work well. The only issue I have is that I can't get the wiring diagrams to work, it always says insert DVD which I don't have. When I got the tool & software I had a load of files to load which I was told would give me the wiring diagrams etc but they have never worked.
Anyone have any ideas?
Regards, Andy
Current cars... C5 VTR HDi 2004, Xsara 1.8i 16v SX, Xsara 1.9D SX
Previous cars...Xantia 1.9 SX, BX TZD, BX 1.6, ZX 1.4, AX 1.1, GS Club
tripletdad333

Post by tripletdad333 »

if theres a waiting list for one of these can i go on it please,i assume this will work on a 2006,c5??
as need to sort out towbar wiring .
thanks
DickieG
My Cars:

Post by DickieG »

Anyone wishing to purchase a Lexia from this offer can you please send me a pm with your contact details I'll compile a list for the next batch.

Re the 2006 C5 I'm pretty sure this Lexia does work with that car although I don't think I've used it on one of those personally, it's worked on everything I've used it on so far without problems.
13 Ram 1500 Hemi
14 BMW 535D Tourer
19 BMW i3s
06 C3 Desire 1.4
72 DS 21 EFi Pallas BVH
charentejohn
My Cars:

Post by charentejohn »

Just tried installing mine and all I get is the 'reading cd' symbol for a long time but then it stops but notheing happens.
Lights flash between hard drive and dvd drive but that is all, so it thinks it is doing something ?

Laptop is an old one I had using XP and I reset to factory settings and installed SP2.
When I look in the dvd drive there is nothing showing, I would have expected to see eomething saying lexia or similar to click on.

Updated to say I tried it in the PC and it shows that the software is on the disc so must be the laptop, may try copying to other drive then onto laptop ?
Seems CD is ok just my laptop.
You must be the change you want to see in the world - Mahatma Gandhi
Xantia HDI 90SX C3 2005 and C3 2006 both 1.4i sensodrives
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
My Cars: Mazda 6
Ooops.
Previously:
2009 Honda Civic :(
C5, C5, Xantia, BX, GS, Visa.
R4, R11TXE, R14, R30TX

Post by myglaren »

Try reading another CD in the laptop. Could be that the CD-ROM can't read that particular disc, happens with some dyes. You may be able to copy it onto a different disc and it will work.
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

The CD is in fact a DVD. The Laptop may (if indeed an oldie) may only have a CD drive..

Copy the files from the DVD onto a USB stick and install from that. It'll work fine...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...