Wanted Peugeot 307 osf and nsf door catch mechanisms

Buy & Sell French cars, second hand spares or French Car related items.
Threads not updated for 200 days will automatically be removed.

Moderator: RichardW

Forum rules
Please do not include personal contact details (addresses or phone numbers) in your posts or they will be removed. Please use the Private Messaging system to ask for or to provide this information.
quintet
Donor 2023
My Cars: 2.0 hdi Peugeot 307

Wanted Peugeot 307 osf and nsf door catch mechanisms

Post by quintet »

There looks to be a number of different versions of these door lock mechanisms & at least to me they look identical but i cant see them being interchangeable, i have the part numbers (confirmed by GiveMeABreak & Wheeler), osf 9136 P2 & nsf 9135 N6. The vehicle is a 5 door, 2005 car, RP number 1033489 which i think makes it a late spec' 2005 car in a pre-facelift body. :? . I would prefer new/unused ones as these locks are very prone to failure imo (the osf was replaced only a few years ago with a new mechanism) but as i'm currently struggling to get the car to lock at all i'll take any that are known to be working.
Music keeps me going.
handyman
My Cars:

Re: Wanted Peugeot 307 osf and nsf door catch mechanisms

Post by handyman »

I've got a complete NSF door & could take the lock assembly off. I dont know if its working as I got the door to replace a damaged one on our Mk1 307 that got nicked before I could fit it!
quintet
Donor 2023
My Cars: 2.0 hdi Peugeot 307

Re: Wanted Peugeot 307 osf and nsf door catch mechanisms

Post by quintet »

Sorry i missed this reply, can i ask what year the car was? the electrics changed in 2005 if im not mistaken & my car has the later spec 2005+ electrics so 2005 - cars have different electrics. My car has a 6 pin connector but other than that i don't know how to tell them apart. For the record i'm after a ns headlight too but these differ too, i've recently seen a 2005 genuine headlight on ebay but it has a different amount of pins in the plug (mine has 8).
Music keeps me going.