Power loss 2.0 hdi 163

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Rabbiddog
My Cars: Peugeot 308 cc Allure
Peugeot 106 GTI

Power loss 2.0 hdi 163

Post by Rabbiddog »

Hi

Wondering if any one could help diagnose this issue.

Car went into complete limp mode back in June. Had to have air doser changed out which seemed to cure that fault... Then after 200 or So miles, This was then followed by turbo codes which were detected on a generic code reader:

P0234 turbo overboost condition

P2563 turbo boost control position sensor A circuit.

These seemed to go Away for a bit but recently had two or Three occurances where I received 'engine fault/repair needed' on the Sat Nav display but no codes were stored/detected on the generic code Reader and EML didn't stay lit.

I decided to buy lexia/diagbox to read the faults more accurately, so I could try to get more informed advice on here, which would be gratefully received.
Hi

Wondering if any one could help diagnose this issue.

Car went into complete limp mode back in June. Had to have air mixer changed out which seemed to cure that fault... This was then followed by turbo codes which were detected on a generic code reader:

P0234 turbo overboost condition

P2563 turbo boost control position sensor A circuit.

These seemed to go Away but recently had two occurances where I received engine fault/repair needed on the sat. Nav display but no codes were stored/detected on the generic code Reader.

I decided to buy lexia/diagbox to read the faults more accurately, so I could try to get more informed advice on here, which would be gratefully received.

Codes stores are P2566, P1497 and P11AA.

I have tried to Attach the global test result pdf from diagbox, but keep Getting invalid file Extension?
mki
My Cars: Daily: Peugeot Expert Tepee 2010 2.0 HDI 136
Project: Peugeot 307 1.6 2004

Field bashers: Renault Megane 2000 1.6 & 1999 1.4
Mrs daily:Citroen C4 2007 2.0 HDI 136

Re: Power loss 2.0 hdi 163

Post by mki »

Could be the MAP sensor. You could try cleaning it, or replacing it if that doesn't work. It should be very easily accessible.
jeroen veldkamp
My Cars: Jumpy 2.0HDI

Re: Power loss 2.0 hdi 163

Post by jeroen veldkamp »

Hi There,
i know this is an old treath but....
Have you ever managed to solve the problem? I 'm having the exact same thing with my 2015 toyota proace (same as jumpy/expert) and i have no clue how to fix it.

thanks in advance.

jeroen veldkamp