Fault codes

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

quefalta
My Cars: Citroen C3 Semi Automatic 2006

Fault codes

Post by quefalta »

Hello friends, I need your ideas and help again. I have Citroen C3 1.4i Sensodrive 2006. I have uploaded two pictures in my subject. Second one is my console which has to show temperature of outside and amount of gasoline per 100 kilometers but as you see in the picture, there is nothing at all. I think one of the sensors were broken but I do not know which one and where it is. First picture is fault codes of my car. Because of this I need your ideas about location of faults in order to solve problem. Thanks in advanced.
Attachments
Screenshot_20200613-141830.jpeg
IMG_20210506_123147.jpg
wheeler
My Cars:

Re: Fault codes

Post by wheeler »

Has it always been like this since you had the car or just happened one day? Have you changed the radio in the car from the original or made any other changes to the car just before this happened?
quefalta

Post by quefalta »

wheeler wrote: 07 May 2021, 07:23 Has it always been like this since you had the car or just happened one day? Have you changed the radio in the car from the original or made any other changes to the car just before this happened?
No, it has not. The radyo and clutch actuator have been changed. After being changed clutch actuator the problem has occur. But clutch actuator is component of gear. My problem is about temperature and range per km sensors.
wheeler
My Cars:

Post by wheeler »

If you have changed the radio and it hasn't been fitted correctly there is a good chance this is causing the problems with your display, try disconnecting the radio.
There is no specific sensor for fuel consumption calculation, it is done by the engine ECU based on the info it sees from various inputs & sensors.
quefalta

Post by quefalta »

wheeler wrote: 07 May 2021, 18:12 If you have changed the radio and it hasn't been fitted correctly there is a good chance this is causing the problems with your display, try disconnecting the radio.
There is no specific sensor for fuel consumption calculation, it is done by the engine ECU based on the info it sees from various inputs & sensors.
I will try it. Thanks for help.