2010 citroen nemo

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Mz30
My Cars: Citroen nemo

2010 citroen nemo

Post by Mz30 »

Hi and thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

I have a 2010 1.4 hdi citroen nemo van which has an itermittent fault,the problem started a few months back and has gradually got worse ,the van runs normal and then starts to splutter then cuts out ,but then starts again an will run fine,after a few times i changed the diesel filter and it run great for a few weeks,then the problems started again,i got a mechanic to look at it and he said that the spill pipes had a slight leak and they were pulling in air and when he pumped the fuel line you could see air trapped in the line,so he replaced them and the problem persisted ,he then found a pin hole in the fuel line and replaced all the pipes, the van then ran great for about a week but then the same problem arose ,the only thing that happens is when the engine cuts out there is a warning on the screen saying check engine oil ,i have cheched the oil levels and they are fine,i have pumped the fuel line manually and it looks like there is air still in the pipes even though the lines had been bled.

Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing this issue?

Thanks
Habdan_45
My Cars: citren nemo

Re: 2010 citroen nemo

Post by Habdan_45 »

Hi there,

I was just looking up information on the exactly same problem on the exact same van and year.

did you manage to find the solution to this problem? Its been a head scratcher for my local garage who are normally pretty good at problem solving.

All the best

Dan