Any of you guys have experience with Bluetooth obd2 scanners?

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the rabble already onboard. Not compulsory!
Tell us a little about yourself, lie if you have to but keep it to just an introduction, not a car discussion.

Moderator: RichardW

Danielwhite1
My Cars: renault lodgy

Any of you guys have experience with Bluetooth obd2 scanners?

Post by Danielwhite1 »

I’ve made it a while with a cheapo one but I need to see LIVE DATA more importantly fuel trims. I cannot for the life of me figure out why my mpg is so bad and I’ve even smoke tested the thing and no vacuum leaks or anything. Cleaned maf, new o2 sensors, checked for exhaust leak at the header, new spark plugs and coils, new fuel filter.

Anyways, what scanner did you buy? But I’m most curious about how the app OBD Fusion performs. I just want to be able to see live data. Long and short fuel trims, o2 voltage, maf readings, temperatures. And as a plus I’d love it if I could see my mpg reading. Nothing will be more accurate than the calculations I do myself when I fill up but I’m curious to see how accurate the app can be.

Edit:guys i found a site near me and it does free shipping too!! https://ljmcardiagnostics.co.uk/
Thanks you!