C4 Picasso Heater Fan on all time - 2015

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

carltos
My Cars: C4 Picasso
C1

C4 Picasso Heater Fan on all time - 2015

Post by carltos »

Hi, I have a 2015 C4 Picasso and the heater fan is blowing full speed all the time. As soon as I open the doors the fan comes on and remains on. Increasing the speed of the fan on the control panel makes no difference.
I have just had it in to the local garage and they cannot find what the issue is!
They have changed the resister on the fan, which seems to be the fix most of the times, but it has not fixed it in my case. They have also changed some of the relays and still no joy.
Hoping someone may know what is wrong before costing me a fortune
Cheer
Hell Razor5543
Donor 2023
My Cars: C5 Mk2 VTX+ estate.

Re: C4 Picasso Heater Fan on all time - 2015

Post by Hell Razor5543 »

Hi, and :welc: to the forum. One thing that could be useful to start with is if you were to post up the VIN here (which will, for security reasons, be obscured so only Forum staff can read it). That way a Moderator can look up what your vehicle had when she rolled out of the factory. Another thing is that there are some Forum members who have the right PSA diagnostics clone equipment (generic code readers cannot understand French! :D ) and are willing to help out other members. The following list has their locations (but please be aware that, over time, some of these members have 'gone quiet' and may no longer respond);

https://www.frenchcarforum.co.uk/forum/ ... hp?t=56452
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR

C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!