Joke I found funny...

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

mickthemaverick
Donor 2024
My Cars: 70+ former cars (list available) including 11 Citroens, 3 Renaults
Current cars: 2004 Subaru Legacy 2.5 SEn, 1994 Mazda MX3

Re: Joke I found funny...

Post by mickthemaverick »

Depends what browser and search engine you are using :-D
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
My Cars: Mazda 6
Ooops.
Previously:
2009 Honda Civic :(
C5, C5, Xantia, BX, GS, Visa.
R4, R11TXE, R14, R30TX

Post by myglaren »

Screenshot from 2024-03-24 23-00-18.png
It is fairly subtle but at the same time unmissable.
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
Ooops.
Previously:
R4, R11TXE, R14, R30TX

Post by myglaren »

A man walks into a pub, orders a pint of beer and drinks it, he turns round and says you people on the left are all stupid and you people on the right are all idiots, then walks out.
The next evening he does the exact same thing. A little guy sitting with his mates says if he does that again,I'm going to say something.
The following evening,the man orders a beer and drinks it, he turns around and once again says, you people on the left are are all stupid.
The little guy sitting with his mates says, hey wait a minute, I'm not stupid and the man says, in that case get over there with the idiots and walks out.
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
Ooops.
Previously:
R4, R11TXE, R14, R30TX

Post by myglaren »

Screenshot from 2024-02-16 12-14-29.png
Hell Razor5543
Donor 2023
My Cars: C5 Mk2 VTX+ estate.

Post by Hell Razor5543 »

A teacher at a primary school decided to teach her pupils to use adult words instead of 'baby' words. One Monday she asks her pupils what they did over the weekend. "What did you do, Jenny?". "We went to see Nana.", Jenny replied. "No, you went to see your Grandmother" the teacher replies. "What did you do, Bob?". "We went on a choo-choo", says Bob. "No, you went on a train" says the teacher. "And what did you do, John?". John replies "I read a book". "And what was the book?" asks the teacher". John thought for a few moments, and replied
Spoiler: show
"Winnie the Sh1t!"
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR

C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
Ooops.
Previously:
R4, R11TXE, R14, R30TX

Post by myglaren »

Screenshot from 2024-03-30 09-54-14.png
Screenshot from 2024-03-31 10-21-08.png
MattBLancs
Donor 2024
My Cars: Citroen C5 Tourer 2.2 HDi Exclusive 173 6speed (daily family practical wagon),
Peugeot 406 Coupe SE 2.0 137 5speed (& originally auto), (former daily off the road for some TLC)
Peugeot 206 GTi-HDi 1.6 110 5speed (my wife's daily)
Peugeot 306 HDi Dturbo 2.0 90 5speed (long term project to reinstate inner wings, former daily. Too sentimental to let it go!)

Post by MattBLancs »

myglaren wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 23:57 A man walks into a pub, orders a pint of beer and drinks it, he turns round and says you people on the left are all stupid and you people on the right are all idiots, then walks out.
The next evening he does the exact same thing. A little guy sitting with his mates says if he does that again,I'm going to say something.
The following evening,the man orders a beer and drinks it, he turns around and once again says, you people on the left are are all stupid.
The little guy sitting with his mates says, hey wait a minute, I'm not stupid and the man says, in that case get over there with the idiots and walks out.
Thought it was a Steelers Wheel song being composed for a minute there!

Sorry, clowns not stupid and jokers not idiots :-D
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
Ooops.
Previously:
R4, R11TXE, R14, R30TX

Post by myglaren »

04160d3594e57e6e1560b1ee399950a2.jpg
Hell Razor5543
Donor 2023

Post by Hell Razor5543 »

A man walks into the ER of his local hospital. The triage nurse asks "What did you do to your fingers?". The patient responds with "You know those chefs who can cut up vegetables really, REALLY fast?". "Yes", replies the nurse.
The patient says "Well, I can't do that."
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR

C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Hell Razor5543
Donor 2023

Post by Hell Razor5543 »

I was walking past an ink production plant earlier, when there was a loud crash and a shout of "Look out!". Unfortunately I got drenched in what turns out to be invisible ink. I am now in hospital, waiting to be seen.
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR

C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Hell Razor5543
Donor 2023

Post by Hell Razor5543 »

Jesus, Moses and an elderly man are playing a round of golf. At one hole there is a large water hazard. Moses tees off, and it is obvious the ball is heading to the water hazard. Moses raises his blub, the waters part, and the ball makes it onto the green. Jesus tees off, and again the ball is heading to the water hazard. Jesus waves a hand, the ball bounces off the water, and ends up within a couple of feet of the hole. Finally the elderly man tees off. Like the others, the ball heads towards the water hazard. As it is about to hit a fish comes to the surface and catches the ball in its' mouth. Just as it goes back into the depths an Osprey swoops in and catches the fish. As it flies away, over the green, a bolt of lightning sizzles past the Osprey, frightening it so much it drops the fish. The fish lands on the green, within a few inches of the hole. As it hits, the ball pops out of its mouth and rolls into the hole.

Jesus turns to Moses and says
"I said it would be a bad idea to play Dad at a round of golf!".
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR

C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Hell Razor5543
Donor 2023

Post by Hell Razor5543 »

At a criminal trial in a small US town the prosecuting attorney asks the elderly witness "Mrs. Jones, do you know me?". Mrs. Jones replies. "Yes, Mr. Williams, I know you. I have known you since you were a small boy. You cheated at school, bullied other children, cheated your way through law school, and you overcharge your clients. Oh, yes, Mr. Williams, I do know you". Not knowing what else to say, he then asks her "Mrs. Jones, do you know the defence attorney?". Mrs. Jones responds "Oh, yes, I do know Mr. Bradley. He was a sneak at school, telling lies about the other pupils to get them in trouble. He is chauvinistic, and has cheated on his wife with three other women, one of whom was your own wife, Mr. Williams. I do know Mr. Bradley.".

There is silence in the courtroom, until the judge calls both attorneys to him.
In a very quiet voice he says "If either of you idiots ask Mrs. Jones if she knows me I will send you both to the electric chair.".
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR

C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Steve Walsh
Donor 2024
My Cars: C5 Aircross 2021 VR7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]
Kawasaki ZR1100 1994
C4 Hatchback
Yamaha XVS650A 2001

Post by Steve Walsh »

When Ralph first noticed that his penis was growing larger and staying erect longer, he was delighted, as was his wife.
But after several weeks, his penis had grown to nearly twenty inches.
Ralph became quite concerned. He was having problems dressing, and even walking. So he and his wife went to see a prominent urologist.
After an initial examination, the doctor explained to the couple that, though rare, Ralph's condition could be fixed through corrective surgery.
"How long will Ralph be on crutches?" the wife asked anxiously.
"Crutches? Why would he need crutches?" responded the surprised doctor.
"Well," said the wife coldly, "you're gonna lengthen his legs, aren't you?🤔
Thanx to Marc and all the admins & knowledgeable people that make this the best forum on the interweb. =D> =D> =D>
Karata
My Cars: Xantia (1) V6

Post by Karata »

An Afghanistan diplomat visiting the US for the first time was being wined and dined by the State Department.
The diplomat was not used to the salt in American foods (French fries, cheeses, salami, anchovies, etc.) and was constantly sending his manservant Abdul to fetch him a glass of water.
Time and again, Abdul would scamper off and return with a glass of water, but then came the time when he returned empty handed. "Abdul, you son of an ugly camel, where is my water?" demanded the diplomat.
"A thousand pardons, O Illustrious One," stammered the wretched Abdul, "But a man is sitting on the well!"