Megan 2 multiplexed signals

This is the Forum for all your Renault Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

ian john
(Donor 2021)
My Cars: 2011 C4 and 1965 Chevrolet corvair

Megan 2 multiplexed signals

Post by ian john »

Morning all ,
Guy in unit next door has done some work on his Megan dci and when all back together he has come to me saying his ecu fault code for “ecu internal fault code “ fault code DF107 apparently it’s due to a power issue and needs to be reset . His scanner doesn’t support this function , so plugged in my launch euro tab and performed ecu reset and no code for internal fault but now dash is showing check injection and check esp ☹️Fault codes are DF193 andDF106 one description is heater plug configuration and the other is multiplexed signals . Has anybody come across this and can you help translate these codes into layman’s terms please
Regards
Ian
ian john
(Donor 2021)
My Cars: 2011 C4 and 1965 Chevrolet corvair

Re: Megan 2 multiplexed signals

Post by ian john »

Hi all , have been checking this problem we have on the Megan and in the end the guy sent ecu off for test and came back ok . Refitted it and same fault with glowplug configuration and car goes into limp mode , cannot cancel this fault . A auto electrician we know suggest the when we done ecu refresh some data wasn’t transferred back to ecu correctly is this possible ?
Regards
Ian