Citroen Friendly Garge in South Devon

A list of garages and suppliers that have given proven good service to members. All submissions to this forum must be approved by either an Admin or a Moderator before inclusion.

Moderators: RichardW, myglaren

Triumph66
My Cars: Citroen Picasso
Citroen Dispatch
Fiat Panda
Morris 1000 van

Citroen Friendly Garge in South Devon

Post by Triumph66 »

Can anyone recommend a sympathetic and experienced mechanic or garage that could maintain a Citroen C15 van using genuine parts in the South Devon area? Cheers.
Pug_XUD_KeenAmateur
(Donor 2018)
My Cars: 405 naD Est

Re: Citroen Friendly Garge in South Devon

Post by Pug_XUD_KeenAmateur »

friends in Paignton are very happy with the guy they use for their 1.6 Diesel Pug 307 (Peugeot/Citroen, same difference; albeit a bit more modern than a C15), got an idea he's a one man band; can ask for his info if required

Guess you bought it then! :-D rare enough to be distinctive now, might do a particularly nice job of promoting your Business, with some nice Vinyls

Likely I won't be posting here for a few days, so you'll need to be patient if no-one else comes along with a suggestion
Puxa
Triumph66
Citroen Dispatch
Fiat Panda
Morris 1000 van

Post by Triumph66 »

Pug_XUD_KeenAmateur wrote: 28 Dec 2020, 20:02 friends in Paignton are very happy with the guy they use for their 1.6 Diesel Pug 307 (Peugeot/Citroen, same difference; albeit a bit more modern than a C15), got an idea he's a one man band; can ask for his info if required

Guess you bought it then! :-D rare enough to be distinctive now, might do a particularly nice job of promoting your Business, with some nice Vinyls

Likely I won't be posting here for a few days, so you'll need to be patient if no-one else comes along with a suggestion
Would certainly be interested in the details of this chap. Thanks
Pug_XUD_KeenAmateur
(Donor 2018)
My Cars: 405 naD Est

Post by Pug_XUD_KeenAmateur »

sorry Triiumph, but my friends in Devon haven't responded to my request for info on this chap, so I'm not actually able to help
Puxa
Triumph66
Citroen Dispatch
Fiat Panda
Morris 1000 van

Post by Triumph66 »

No problem, thanks anyway.