Romsey MOT & Tyre Centre

A list of garages and suppliers that have given proven good service to members. All submissions to this forum must be approved by either an Admin or a Moderator before inclusion.

Moderators: RichardW, myglaren

elma
My Cars: Undisclosed

Romsey MOT & Tyre Centre

Post by elma »

I have to recommend Romsey MOT and Tyre super centre who are at;

Unit 1 Musselwhite Buildings,
Budds Lane,
Romsey,
Hants,
SO51 0HA.
Phone number is 01794 515911.
www.motandtyresromsey.co.uk

I took a work van there for 2 tyres and tracking which was done without a hitch.
I then had a puncture repaired on my Xantia and they balanced the centre less wheel first time without a problem, the guy showed me the adaptor they have for these type of wheels so it wasn't fluke.
Finally I took my Xantia for tracking which was done perfectly first time and the steering wheel came back correctly centred.
The guy took the car for a test drive too which I think is a good thing as it saves me coming back moaning after driving it 20yards.
He did comment that my car has a really nice engine as well, little does he know it's got a lot more to come with some servicing.

They are owned by a garage over the road who do the heavier work and I have not visited so cannot comment on standards there.
They also have a really good coffee machine and comfortable waiting area to sit in while the work is done, which you can observe on televisions on the walls.
They also communicate well with me about what they have done and anything they notice on the vehicle I need to be aware of which is refreshing.

I am more than happy with the service here and they are now my tyre fitter and tracking agent of choice.
hoggers
My Cars: C5 Exclusive

Re: Romsey MOT & Tyre Centre

Post by hoggers »

elma wrote:I have to recommend Romsey MOT and Tyre super centre who are at;

Unit 1 Musselwhite Buildings,
Budds Lane,
Romsey,
Hants,
SO51 0HA.
Phone number is 01794 515911.
http://www.motandtyresromsey.co.uk

I took a work van there for 2 tyres and tracking which was done without a hitch.
I then had a puncture repaired on my Xantia and they balanced the centre less wheel first time without a problem, the guy showed me the adaptor they have for these type of wheels so it wasn't fluke.
Finally I took my Xantia for tracking which was done perfectly first time and the steering wheel came back correctly centred.
The guy took the car for a test drive too which I think is a good thing as it saves me coming back moaning after driving it 20yards.
He did comment that my car has a really nice engine as well, little does he know it's got a lot more to come with some servicing.

They are owned by a garage over the road who do the heavier work and I have not visited so cannot comment on standards there.
They also have a really good coffee machine and comfortable waiting area to sit in while the work is done, which you can observe on televisions on the walls.
They also communicate well with me about what they have done and anything they notice on the vehicle I need to be aware of which is refreshing.

I am more than happy with the service here and they are now my tyre fitter and tracking agent of choice.
Ah it looks like we are neighbours! I live in rownhams now but grew up in Romsey, family all still live there.

I use Steve at Premier Car Care who I've been to - can highly recommend his services too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk