International and National Car Recovery / Transport

A list of garages and suppliers that have given proven good service to members. All submissions to this forum must be approved by either an Admin or a Moderator before inclusion.

Moderators: RichardW, myglaren

2cy
My Cars: 1974 Citroen-Cimos Ami Super Berline Luxe

International and National Car Recovery / Transport

Post by 2cy »

Recommendation :
RoRo Shipping :

Robin Beecham was excellent and went beyond the call of duty to help me out when the transport company to Zeebrugge never gave us advanced notice nor had the documentation in place. And then again when I needed to pay for the shipping but the filter on my internet router chose to give up the ghost..

Cost £165 from Zeebrugge to Purfleet, Essex. But I didn't need to be there either end. The Slovene transport company dropped the car off at Zeebrugge and the vehicle recovery driver picked it up from Purfleet (not Tilbury Docks). No issues at all. =D>

CLdN RoRo Agencies Ltd | Long Reach House | London Road | Purfleet | Essex | RM19 1PD | UK
Tel: 0044 (0)1708 865522 | Mob: 0044 (0)7768 985463 | Fax: 0044 (0)1708 682195 |
Email: robin.beecham@cldn.com

Recommendation :
Vehicle recovery / vehicle moving in & around East Anglia

Jarek is running his own one man business. He tries hard to get things right. Being Polish his English is not brilliant but he communicates well via text messages. I like that he confirmed the pick up address and the delivery address with time estimate & price the night before, and then again he sent me a MMS photo of the car loaded on to his flat-bed truck before leaving Purfleet. His timing was half an hour early to collect the car and delivered it to where I live on a remote farm without getting lost.! That's not very usual ! A very nice chap to deal with. =D>

At short notice - his cost was £95 (no VAT) for the round trip of 136 miles (according to Google maps). This was cheaper than the usual £1 per mile that other companies seemed base their prices on, whereas one company wanted £250 for the same collection.

JBS Recovery : 07729 653 449
34 Dhobi Place, Ipswich. IP1 4QA
Email : jbs.trade@yahoo.co.uk
Facebook : @JBSRecoveryIpswich