Hello from sunny, Manchester, UK

A forum for new members to introduce themselves to the rabble already onboard. Not compulsory!
Tell us a little about yourself, lie if you have to but keep it to just an introduction, not a car discussion.

Moderator: RichardW

Uncle3vil
My Cars: Citroen Dispatch 2018 2.0L BlueHDI 1400 Enterprise Plus M FWD 2 Euro 6

Hello from sunny, Manchester, UK

Post by Uncle3vil »

Hey All,

Joined because I recently bought a Citroen dispatch 2.0 L 2018 van and have been reading a lot on this forum.

I have used 15 L of oil in three months, but don’t seem to have any oil under the van and have add blue and particulate filter faults.

I am Mobile service engineer for coffee machines, running my own business, so I’m particularly stubborn to not give up the van and always prefer fixing stuff myself so here we are!

Looking forward to learning from you guys on the diagnostic software and various repairs. I need to do to get back to Paul operation on the van!

First step it getting Diagbox from ED.
mickthemaverick
Donor 2024
My Cars: 70+ former cars (list available) including 11 Citroens, 3 Renaults
Current cars: 2004 Subaru Legacy 2.5 SEn, 1994 Mazda MX3

Re: Hello from sunny, Manchester, UK

Post by mickthemaverick »

Hi and :welc:
Make the most of the forum, there is a huge range of topics under discussion from technical issues through general activities to entertainment and education. Have a look round from the board index above and browse the Off Topic Chat Lounge (OTCL) for much banter and amusement. Check the forum rules and stay away from politics while keeping the language suitable for children to read and above all make the most of it!! :-D
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
Hell Razor5543
Donor 2023
My Cars: C5 Mk2 VTX+ estate.

Post by Hell Razor5543 »

Hi, and :welc: to the Forum.
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
Ex C5 2.0HDi VTR

C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!
Sloppysod
Donor 2024
My Cars: Citroens
1 x GS, 1 x GSX (Banger raced), 1 x GSA,
2 x CX Famililles, 1 x CX GTI,
BX, XM, Xantia, C5 Mk1,
C4 (Coupe), C4 (B7),
C5 (X7) - RIP April 2024

Renault
R4 Van
Fuego
Clio Campas

Post by Sloppysod »

:welc:
Hi and welcome,
As for oil usage, does the vehicle smoke when either accelerating or deaccelerating, or is the back your vehicle covered in black dirt?
Stu 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

"Some cause happiness wherever they go, others whenever they go"Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

Major interventions
C5 Steering rack @ 58,000 mi
4 discs & Pads @ 63,585 mi
2 (AM6) oil exchanges @ 58,876 & 72,378 mi
Uncle3vil
My Cars: Citroen Dispatch 2018 2.0L BlueHDI 1400 Enterprise Plus M FWD 2 Euro 6

Post by Uncle3vil »

Hey everyone, thanks for the warm welcome.

Sloppysod I’ve already been under the vehicle looking at the blue tank and injector and Refilling Eolys. Didn’t notice any black that would signify such an intense oil leak or oil burn, but I wasn’t specifically looking for it at the time. No smoke when accelerating/decelerating, however, occasionally I get the smell of burning oil through Aircon, but it’s not often enough to be confident of an area to start looking.

Setting up, Di box this weekend to take a look at potential at blue pump failure et cetera so I’ll have another look around the van. Cheers!