peugeot 307 2.0 110bhp sw

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

sensibledad

peugeot 307 2.0 110bhp sw

Post by sensibledad »

hi all hope someone can help my Peugeot is acting up and I hope some light can be shed on my issue is engine management light came on about 3 weeks ago and car went into limp mode with the message anti pollution fault on the screen had a diagnosis done by a mechanic and was told that the throttle pedal sensor was failing
so put on a new pedal was ok for about 3/4 days then on the way to work the car coughed the engine managment light came on the car started to jurk stutter and either over rev it cut out and couldn't restart it rac came out and told me my ecu was knackard got towed home had a look at the engine a couple of days later and found damp/moister on the top of the fuse box .took the fuse box apart cleaned it dried it out put back in car run fine no issues for a week then engine management light back on jurking losing powers even with foot buried into the carpet then slowly power comes back or it over revs redlines for about 5 seconds then drops back to normal all the diagnosis tells me is short ciruit on loads of faults I know I need to run planet Peugeot software on it but I have a small problem is that I have broken my foot so I carnt drive my cars is the a member with planet Peugeot software that is mobile that can help I have put particle filter in my fuel and egr cleaner through the engine the car idle smooth at 800rpm only jurks on deacceletion I have no smoke out of the exhaust cheers for any help roger
citronut
My Cars:

Re: peugeot 307 2.0 110bhp sw

Post by citronut »

have a look on the map in the link below, to see were the nearest DIS-LEXIA member is to you

http://www.frenchcarforum.co.uk/forum/v ... 19&t=29178" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Regards, malcolm.

current ride a BX 1.7 TZD estate
1986 MK1 BX 1.9na D Auto(in Mothman Andy's stable )
layed up roppy 1.9TD XANT estate, now gone to meet her maker
purple and lilac metalic 2CV(VIOLET)registered to her in doors
1972 DS special been layed up aprox 31 years
sensibledad

Re: peugeot 307 2.0 110bhp sw

Post by sensibledad »

hi guys just waiting for a diagnostics to be done someone told me it sounds like the throttle position sensor could this be the cause if so does anyone know where it is located on the engine I think the engine code is dylx4162617 engine its a 2.0 hdi engine thing to rule out different things while waiting for diagnostics cheers roger